SIBTC Shariah Fixed Income Fund
The Stanbic IBTC Shari’ah Fixed Income Fund (“SFIF”) is an open-end unit trust scheme that aims to provide investors with liquidity and competitive returns over the short, medium and long term. The Fund seeks to achieve these objectives by investing in Shari’ah compliant fixed income securities
The Stanbic IBTC Shari’ah Fixed Income Fund (“SFIF”) is an open-end unit trust scheme that aims to provide investors with liquidity and competitive returns over the short, medium and long term. The Fund seeks to achieve these objectives by investing in Shari’ah compliant fixed income securities.
The Fund is ideal for ethically minded investors with low risk appetite as well as a bias for Shari’ah compliant investments.
SFIF was registered with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) in 2019
Nominal value: N100.00
Asset Allocation: 100% in Shari’ah Compliant Fixed Income Investments
Minimum application: N5,000.00 for both initial and subsequent investments
- Investments in line with Islamic principles
- Fund is regulated by the SEC and governed by a Shari’ah Advisory Committee
- Capital appreciation with competitive returns
- Easy entry and exit with no penal charge
- Convenience (Direct Debit / Standing order)
- Duly executed subscription form
- One passport photograph for each applicant
- A government issued identity card (national ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, Voter’s card etc)
- Proof of address showing your name/surname
How to invest in the SIBTC SFIF
Initial Investors: Complete Subscription Form and submit at any branch of Stanbic IBTC nationwide with the documentation stated above
Please note that you are not required to make payment at this stage.
The account will be opened within one business day and your e-account number will be sent to you via email
Upon receipt of the e-account number, transfer the funds to the designated bank account (find below) using your e-account number as reference/remark etc.
The investment will be booked following which login details will be sent to you within two business days
For Existing Subscribers: Transfer directly from your bank account to the designated bank account (find below) using your e-account number as reference/remark
Online at https://www.quickteller.com/SIAML or by clicking on the top up link when you log on to your mutual fund account
Direct Debit or standing order (Please click here for a Direct Debit mandate form)
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account name: Stanbic IBTC Shari’ah Fixed Income Fund
Account number: 0032594510
Redeem Your Investment
To redeem a part or all your investments at any time:
- Login to your mutual fund account via the web or mobile app and initiate a redemption. The proceeds of your redemption will be transferred to your nominated bank account within two (2) working days. Please note that the daily limit for online redemption is N2,500,000.00.
- Fill in a Redemption Form and submit to any of our branches nationwide.
The proceeds of your redemption will be transferred to your nominated bank account within five (5) working days.
Online Redemption Service
The online redemption service is convenient, flexible and safe. To activate the online redemption service on your account, we require you to print, execute and submit the Consent Form and Agreement at our office or any branch of Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC closest to you.
Alternatively, the completed Consent Form and Agreement can be scanned and forwarded to email@example.com
Please note that this service is available to individual and joint account holders only. Institutional subscribers (e.g. Corporates, NGOs, Churches etc.) cannot be granted access to this service.