Stanbic IBTC Bond Fund
The primary objective of the Fund is to achieve competitive returns on its assets with minimal risk. The Fund seeks to achieve its stated objective by investing at least 65% of its assets in high quality bonds and other fixed income securities, while a maximum of 35% of its assets is invested in quality money market instruments.
The Fund seeks fixed income exposure by investing in a diversified portfolio of high quality bonds of supranational and corporate issuers, including Federal Government bonds, State Government bonds, corporate bonds, Eurobonds and other fixed income securities.
- The Fund was started in 2010.
- Initial Price: ₦100 (Nominal Value)
- Asset Allocation: Maximum 35% Fixed Income Securities, Minimum 65% in Bonds
- Minimum Investment: N5,000 initial and subsequent investment of N5,000
An excellent capital market risk spreading device, as it invests in a basket of top quality quoted companies
You can use your holdings for collateral for bank loans
Capital appreciation with competitive returns
Easy entry & exit
- Duly executed subscription form
- One passport photograph for each applicant
- A government issued identity card (national ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, Voter’s card etc)
- Proof of address showing your name/surname
How to invest
- Complete Subscription Form and submit at any branch of Stanbic IBTC nationwide with the documentation stated above. Please note that you are not required to make payment at this stage.
- The account will be opened within one business day and your e-account number will be sent to you via email
- Upon receipt of the e-account number, transfer the funds to the designated bank account (find below) using your e-account number as reference/remark etc.
- The investment will be booked following which login details will be sent to you within two business days
For Existing Subscribers:
- Transfer directly from your bank account to the designated bank account (find below) using your e-account number as reference/remark
- Online at https://www.quickteller.com/SIAML or by clicking on the top up link when you log on to your mutual fund account
- Direct Debit or standing order (Please click here for a Direct Debit mandate form)
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account name: Stanbic IBTC Bond Fund
Account number: 9202476247
How To Redeem Your Investment
To redeem a part or all your investments at any time:
- Login to your mutual fund account via the web or mobile app and initiate a redemption. The proceeds of your redemption will be transferred to your nominated bank account within two (2) working days. Please note that the daily limit for online redemption is N2,500,000.00.
- Fill in a Redemption Form and submit to any of our branches nationwide.
The proceeds of your redemption will be transferred to your nominated bank account within five (5) working days.
Online Redemption Service
The online redemption service is convenient, flexible and safe. To activate the online redemption service on your account, we require you to print, execute and submit the Consent Form and Agreement at our office or any branch of Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC closest to you.
Alternatively, the completed Consent Form and Agreement can be scanned and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this service is available to individual and joint account holders only. Institutional subscribers (e.g. Corporates, NGOs, Churches etc.) cannot be granted access to this service.